RUSALKA CALLISTO for winning the JANUARY's CREATIVE LOOK OF THE MONTH CONTEST
She will be gracing the cover of E-STYLE's Valentine 2011 Edition
1st Runner up is : JUNE FALL and will be E-STYLE's CENTERFOLD MODEL
2nd Runner up is : DIONA SILVERWEB
3rd Runner up is : KAYDEN PIERS
4th Runner up is : PUHI ROTARU
An over flowing thanks to our judges this month:
1. GLORY GAUSMAN of Glory's Sensual
2. MORGANE BATISTA of Morgane Batista's Poses Shop
3. THEA TAMURA of Thea Tamura's Fashion
You will receive a notecard in world on how to get your prizes.
ALL WINNERS KINDLY SEND IN YOUR HEADSHOT to me as soon as possible.
All FINALISTS( WINNERS and NON WINNERS) are still included in the Valentine Magazine Spread. Submit your picture wearing any red outfit from any designer and name it E-STYLE(FEB 2011)-your name and send it to me together with the description of all the items you are wearing on that pic. Submit it no later than the 12th of February. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE to be a PRINT MODEL. This oppurtunity is offered only to Finalists and the Exclusive DMG MODELS.
February CONTEST WILL OPEN WHEN "CATLYN RED FASHION COLLECTION" IS OUT IN THE MARKET.
It will be announced here and in our in-world groups.
TIPS FROM THE CREATOR/DESIGNER:
WE MAKE THE CONTEST FAIR AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE USING THE FOLLOWING MEASURES:
1. We don't depend on photoshopped pics. We are judging the model's creativity and style and not the photographer for two reasons: we wanted you to shine on your own and not depend on your photographer plus it cuts on your expense.
2. We submit the pictures with no names to the judges. If you want to see what i mean you can visit http://dmgjudgesblog.blogspot.com it is an exclusive blog for judges. The judges are chosen only a day before the announcement of winners. This eliminates the bias of choosing whom you are friends with.
3. Eventhough we make these rules to live by, the contestant should bear in mind not to forget the basics of any clothing contest.
- YOU SHOULD "SHOW" the clothing in its entirety and not hide the details of the dress.
- IF YOU ARE SUBMITTING A PICTURE WEARING A GOWN, A WHOLE BODY SHOT SHOWING THE ENTIRE GOWN IS REQUIRED. CLOSE UP AND MIDI SHOTS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- IF YOU ARE SUBMITTING A PICTURE WEARING A COAT A MIDI SHOT IS BETTER.
- EVEN IF WE GIVE GREATER POINTS IN POSE YOUR POSE SHOULD BE APPROPRIATE FOR THE ITEM YOU ARE WEARING.
- THE BACKGROUND OF THE PICTURE WHICH ONLY ENHANCE THE OVER ALL QUALITY SHOULD OF COURSE BE APPROPRIATE AND IN SYMMETRY TO YOUR CLOTHING AND POSE.
- THE PROPORTION OF THE PICTURE ON THE BACKGROUND SHOULD BE IN SUCH A WAY THAT YOU DONT LOOK SO TINY AND LOST IN SPACE
With all these in mind I hope you make it better next time. Remember we are the only contest that allows you to become a COVER MODEL OF A MAGAZINE plus you get prizes just becoming a finalist. The participating outfit you bought at a price of 350-500 lindens is only half of the prize of the 24 shoo-shoes that you will get as a finalist and the chance of being in the magazine spread is a priveledge for only the few.