Monday, February 28, 2011

DMG CREATIVE LOOK FINALISTS for FEBRUARY

They were asked to be creative using DMGs latest release..Catlyn Red Fashion named after Catlyn Sahara DMG Creative Look Winner December 2010

ALL ENTRIES WILL BE GIVEN TO JUDGES on March 6( The picture will bear no name) and Winners will be announced on March 7. GOOD LUCK!!!

DMG CREATIVE LOOK FINALIST FEBRUARY 2011

ROSY MOONITES
KAYDEN PIERS
PERLA RAE
MASTERSGIRL IDLEMIND
ELIZA ANTORIAN
TONYA SWORDS
DIONA SILVERWEB
QUEENBRAT BRACKEN
EMERALDEYES HONI
*In no particular order

THINGS YOU NEED TO DO AND ACCOMPLISH:
1.) Being a finalist you are now entitled for a pair of 24 shoo-shoes. TP at the store and choose your design.

Send 2408 Alekseev a notecard of the design you want and name the notecard " SENT BY DOCSEREE(your name)-Feb 2011". ALEKSEEV has a copy of this list so if you are not a finalist do not send Alekseev a notecard.

2.) Send a paragraph why you join the DMG contest if you havent done it yet

3.) Wait for the winners announcement on Mach 7

4.) Follow DMG BLOG: http://www.dmgcreations.blogspot.com

5.) You are automatically included in the DMG FASHION SPREAD in E-STYLE MAGAZINE March Issue but you need to submit another picture wearing an URBAN CHIC OUTFIT on or before March 12. Name the pic "E-style (March 2011)-your name" include description of what you are wearing in that pic in a note card. title the notrecard with the same picture title.

ANY QUESTIONS IM/NC me. Good luck and Congratulations.

FINALIST #1 ROSY MOONITES

I want to join this contest because i feel i can examplify the DMG Creation Models to the fullest. i would be proud and honor to become a spokeman for DMG Creations.

FINALIST #2 KAYDEN PIERS
\
I entered this contest because I am someone who highly enjoys styling and being creative with my fashion. I love putting looks together and showing the different sides of my personality through my clothing. This seemed like a fabulous, reputable opportunity and I look forward to working more with DMG and E-Style! :) For this outfit, I really loved the flowers and how they made me with it was spring, so I embraced that and pretended it was spring :)

FINALIST #3 PERLA RAE

I wanted to join the DMG contest because I have admired Docoseree's work for a very long time. She took a chance on me by giving me an instore modeling job 1.5 years ago. This was my first step into the modeling world. I highly respect the DMG Brand and it would be a great honor to among one of models to grace the cover of E-Style Fashion Magazine and possibly become Model of the Year.!
Thank you,

FINALIST #4 MASTERSGIRL IDLEMIND

I am participating in this contest because it would be an amazing opportunity to represent even a small part of the DMG clothing line.
While wearing your gown, not only did I feel stunning and elegant, but, I felt an overwhelming sense of commitment and attention to detail.
This contest provided me with the ability to express my creative interpretation of the dress, while enjoying every moment spent showing it off. I had a lot of fun participating in this and I hope that the outcome will not disappoint you.
I want to thank you for allowing me the pleasure of being part of your journey, and for creating such beautiful attire for everyone to enjoy.

FINALIST #5 ELIZA ANTORIAN

I had heard of the DMG Creations and E-Style Magazine about 4 months ago and knew of their reputation, I had wanted to join one of the contests sooner, but when I got the opprtunity to become a DMG runway model, i concentrated on that. When I saw the notice for this months contest and I saw the amazing dress that I choose, I knew I had to enter.

FINALIST #6 TONYA SWORDS

Hi.My name is Tonya Swords and the reason I want to join this contest is because I love to model and take pictures..Im in modeling school to become the best model i can be I put alot of time into modeling and creating my own pictures and also being creative with other pictures ..and will take what ever steps I need to take to make my Sl modeling the best it can be..I hope you enjoy my picture I really had fun modeling in this lovely dress...

FINALIST #7 DIONA SILVERWEB

Hi Im Diona I rez zed in 5/20/2010 and this is my second entry for DMG Creations my first entry was for the January Contest. Im CEO of Virtual Image Consulting and Fashion Addict Fashionista Group. I have entered various contest and I enjoy styling, modeling, photography and fashion in SL .

DMG Creations and E-Style Magazine is a fabulous way to show my creativity and style. It's been an amazing opportunity to be finalist for such a prestigious Magazine.


FINALIST #8 QUEENBRAT BRACKEN

I joined your contest because I love your designs. I really appreciate that your contest is not about who can hire the best photographer to take a picture of them and perhaps morph it to make them look great. Your contest is about creativity along with the style and look of the model. I take my own photographs and while I am not the best photographer I want you to see that I project grace and elegance and that is what I see in your designs, a classic beauty, which is a delight to wear. I would love to win your contest because your designs are beautiful and it would be an honor to wear them and represent you proudly.

FINALIST #9 EMERALDEYES HONI

The reason why I joined this contest is that I would be grately honoured to showcase and represent DMG fashion in whatever way I could. It has also been part of my modelling dream to grace the front cover of a substantial magazine in SL which has a reputation for having some of the most beautiful people across its front page. I hope to one day stand alongside them.... if not this month then one day. I will not stop trying :)) Much Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment