Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Get To Know Them: Creative Look Winners for September




WINNER: KIMBER KASSNER

My very first cover model photo!! How does it feel?... Incredible!!!

I never thought I would be on the cover of any magazine here in SL, this is such an honor for me!

Thanks so much to the judges and everyone who helped make this possible. All the designers who support this contest, and to Docseree and Kimmera who put so much into what they do, you make SL a brighter place! Big Hugs!!

I came to SL in April of 08 to explore the fashion industry. It wasn't long before I discovered the modeling world and got my first job modeling for JCNY. Knowing that I need more training as a model, I enrolled in MODA Modeling School and graduated in Feb 09 and was later promoted as a MODA Spotlight Model which airs Monday nights on SLTV.

Since then I have done an array of modeling jobs including print work and runway and entered several contests along the way. I later took a job at Calendar Models of SL as the CCO and tryed my hand at photography. It was pretty tough for me in the beginning because I as working with a program I knew nothing about but with the help of my SL partner Eric, I was able to overcome those obsticles. I learn so many new things everyday, SL really challenges my creative side more than I could have ever imagined.

I graduated from 2 other modeling schools, and began to design a line of fashions and jewelry for our store. I recently accepted a position for the Onyx Bills SFL Football team as a Cheer Coach and later was promoted by the SFL as an All-Star Cheerleader. I am really excited about the SFL, it's brought so many new opportunities into SL!

I love all I do in SL and couldnt imagine my life without any one of them. Modeling in SL certainly can have its ups and downs but I still feel now as I did in the beginning when I came to SL, I am so honored to be part of this fashion world, from the people I have met to the things I have learned, its been an incredible
journey.

★ MODA SPOTLIGHT MODEL SLCN.TV ★
Monday nights, 7:30 http//slcn.tv/programs/moda-fashion

SCHOOLS:
MODA Modeling School~Grad Dec 08
LA Modeling Academy~Grad Nov 09
Mimmi Boa Academy~Grad Feb 10

AGENCYS:
Venus Modeling Agency
D'ior Modeling Agency
EVANE
Opium

EMPLOYMENT:
CFO & Designer ~ Calendar Models of SL
Cheerleader Coach for the ONYX BILLS
SFL All-Star Cheerleader

PRINT WORK:
Calendar Models of SL
SonIa Summer 2009 2nd Week Winner Model
Nu Vibes August 09 Issue - Retro Spread
Eccentric Winner Calendar Model 2010
Angel Dessous Photo Winner 3rd place, Aug 09
Angel Dessous Photo Winner 2nd place, Sep 10
E-Style September 10, "Fashion County Style"


CONTESTS & PAGENTS:

JCNY Sept 08, Oct 08, Nov 08, Dec 08, Jan 09
3rd Place Algera Swimsuit Competition
Next Top Model 2009 finalist
Pre-Finalist MVW 2010, 2011
Winner Oct 09 "Clothesminded"
Finalist Miss Refined 2009
Finalist Diram Fashion Dec 09
Finalist SUPERELITE SUPERSEARCH Winter 2010
Finalist DMG Aug 10

RUNNER UP: EILONWEEH GRANTLY


Eilonweeh Grantly started her modeling carrer when she joined the team of Pole Fashion Models and was hired as a Store Model on June 2010. After joining Pole Fashion, it opened her doorways to Delirium Styles and was hired as a Live Model and became Elba's Grand Prize winner in their photo contest. She realized that she wants more from just being a store model so with the sponsorship given to her by Ms. Stacy Maracas, she enrolled in MA Modeling Agency and Academy and graduated on September 12, 2010.

After graduation, she was hired as a model by Peach Javernine and in this agency she was exposed to weekly trainings and themed contest. She also won as one of the finalist for DMG Creative Look of the Month (September) and was hired as one of their runway models. She is also MA's runway model and have done shows for Neuf Mois.


Skins from Redgrave Leona and LAQ Julie
Shapes from Redgrave, Body Doubles (Elle from belleza) and LAQ
Hairs from Truth, Tukinowaguma, W&Y, 3636, A&A, Calla and Edel.
Eyes from Redgrave ( Sage Green), LAQ (Dazzling Dark Eyes)
Mascarra from MAD, Redgrave and LAQ

ACHIEVEMENTS:

ELBA'S PHOTO CONTEST (AUG) WINNER
DMG CREATIONS (SEPT) 2ND PLACE WINNER
E-STYLE CENTERFOLD MODEL (OCTOBER ISSUE)

No comments:

Post a Comment