Monday, October 25, 2010

CREATIVE LOOK OF THE MONTH FINALISTS for OCTOBER

Congratulations to the following models who made it to the finals...Lucky they didn't miss the deadline...I'm sorry for the other models who bought the participating outfit but wasn't able to submit for whatever reasons. we hope to see you next month.

There will be some changes in the following months. Watch out for the announcements.

The 4 finalists chosen for this month may now grace the DMG Runway..
RULES:
1. Only DMG Outfit and DMG Tag on the runway
2. Clock in before u start working
3. Observe proper decorum at the runway at all times.

SUBMIT:
1. a bioparagraph about yourself in a NC and title it "DMG BLOG OCT"

you will be given an EXCLUSIVE GROUP INVITE INWORLD. And a NC later on this month on how to claim your prizes. Winners will be announced on the 30th.

See you at the runway,
Seree

FINALIST # 1 LAURENT LOORDES

I am Laurent Loordes recently entering the fashion scene. I am grateful that I have been fortunate enough to be a finalist in this DMG creations style contest.
I receive private tutored modeling courses. I'm an affiliate of outragous glamour & member of model's workshop.
My modeling goal is to one day have my own all male agency.

FINALIST #2 SAPHIRE KAMALA

My name is Saphire Kamala , called Saphy by My Friends, I was born to SL on the 17th December 2008...

Original I came to SL to do creative roleplaying, which I successfully did until recently , having spend time exploring this wonderful in-world and having a natural interest in fashion , I decided to leave My roleplay and join the vast growing Industry of Fashion,

joining the Fashion Institute as a student , and the Fashion Palace as a Customer Service Rep, learning a lot during My time there , I did complete and earned My Graduation successfully . I did leave briefly due to RL but returned recently ,I am now working as an In-store Model at Sage , as a Runway Model for Maleha Modeling Agency & School and now as Runway Model for DMG having become a Finalist for October.

I would like to broaden My Horizon on Fashion and Photography as well as styling ,

I enjoy themeparks and do all sorts of activites on SL from sky diving to visiting beautiful styled sims. and of course exploring the great amount of fashion houses . I relax by dancing or simply chilling with friends.

FINALIST #3 CATLYN SAHARA

Heya everyone its me Catlyn again. I started my Modeling Career back in August and to my honor I had one of the best teachers I think anyone could ever have. I then Proceeded my way through her Basic Class and move on to another wonderful teacher's Advanced (runway) Class. These two ladies taught me everything I needed to know. However, there are those in my life who have been there supporting me from day one or from the day I met them. Rissa and Candi were both wonderful teachers and have supported me through everything I do. Lolita, well Lolita is my SL sister who I have grown so close to we are sisters in every meaning of the word. She's been there for me through the ups and the downs and always encouraging me to do my best even though it may not always be enough. Now Marie and Linda, those to fine ladies graduated from the advance class the cycle before me....and boy....they have helped me through that and helped me so much more in learning who I am as a model and where I want to go. All these lovely ladies have made an amazing impact on my life and I am proud to call them all my friends. This photo was helped formed by all of you even though you may not know it. I love you all and thank you all so much for helping me when I need it.
Love always,
Catlyn

FINALIST #4 GRINDEL GLASSWING

I am pleased to be a DMG finalist for October having just embarked upon a modeling career. Less than a year ago I came to SL to work on an education project and have stayed to experience the richness of virtual reality and how it changes your first life in many ways you can not imagine until you have lived here. Fashion as art abounds in SL and so my interest in all aspects of the SL fashion industry keeps growing.

I live on the water in the quirky, interesting Victorian Steampunk village of Caledon, but shed my Victorian clothes for more contemporary styles when out in the greater Linden world. You will often find me dancing at the jazz clubs, blues bars, and live concerts where SL fashion abounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment