Monday, September 6, 2010

OUR NEWEST DMG LIVE MALE MODEL: ZIGRICH ZSIGMOND




INTRODUCING the newest addition to the group of our Live Male Models:

ZIGRICH ZIGMOND
I saw Zigrich at MA Modeling Fashion show which I hosted just recently. It was indeed a funny experience because I was TPed the last minute. Notecard given just a few minutes before the show. Zig is an MA Modeling Student. He showed dedication to his work and since one position is left vacant when Lars Foulsbane left for other endeavors I offered him the job which he gladly accepted. I am thankful because he saved me from the casting call I am planning to do.

Currently living and working in Florida (RL)and working with DMG Creations at the Brasov City as a Live Model in store(SL), Victor Leon Fernandez (also known as Zigrich Zsigmond in this virtual world game called SECOND LIFE )is widely known for his social commentary,Modeling,Building Site,Photo shoot,jewerly, delivered through his portrayals of characters from the city streets and using this virual world game has also increased his abilities to become professional. While the idea of using the urban landscape as a canvas Fashion/Modeling/Audio remains a constant, he continues to show his fine art/audio/modeling in Fashion in Tampa Bay Florida,Arm force,Germany,Second life and New York among others. He was recently invited to exhibit at the New York City Museum in West side New York and has been featured in publications such as The New York Times, Puerto Rico High City( " LA Boba") and Face Book and flickr.

Born in Puerto Rico ( RL ) and raise in the heart of NEW YORK CITY AND FLORIDA in 1971,(Born SL 12-20-2006 ) married for 7 years and 3 fabulous children is part of a growing dimension of urban contemporary artists/aduio/tech/dancer, changing the scene of traditional and non-traditional art and visual media. After attending the Art Institute and Audio Visual of Puerto Rico and Arts/Modeling with an emphasis on fine art illustration, he honed his skills at the Photo/Art/Modeling Institute of Puerto Rico, graduating in 1993 has also attended The MA modeling Academy and on the 11th of September will be graduating from MA Academy. He moved to the east coast a year later to pursue a job offer and started the creative Audio Visual and business. Its success allows, Fernandez (Zsigmond) to continue his path as an accomplished Audio and Visual( A.VT.) and Second Life, contemporary artist/Modeling and as-AUDIO VISUAL TECH/Photo Shoot.

ZIGRICH ZSIGMOND FACT STATEMENT
09/06/10

I always wanted a normal job or to live a normal life. other than myself. Repetition bores me. Traffic aggravates me. Stampedes scare me. I started doing stuff on the streets as a way to reach a wider demographic of people with my “unlearn” message; the positive reaction kept me going. Self-expression in a public environment, to me, is for the most part based on truth and not motivated by commerce… and that had a strong appeal to me as well.

I like to channel ideas, thoughts or messages into my work that I wish to convey that I otherwise might never express. I also have a personal goal to expose as many people to art/photo and modeling as possible and to honor the power art has when it’s created and accepted.

I like to work fast, unconsciously and spontaneously. I concentrate on good materials from my immediate environment and preparing my surfaces. I like to work on 5 pieces of clothing at a time and watch myself and say "hmmm", in unison and unique. I have been pushing the level of integrity in my work a lot though lately, looking deeper into color and mood to better capture and translate the human experience and in this fashion world we live in. 􀀀􀀂
􀀁

My work utilizes a range of mediums, composed of textures, patterns and shapes build a setting in which the human form is embedded, creating a visual representation of the complexities of the human experience and environment, how fabulous and stunning could that be; I say AMAZING!!!!.


Zig is a wonderful addition in our existing roster of LIVE MALE MODELS listed below:
1.Amitriel Mattercaster
2.Barney Helendale
3.ChristianDavid1 Destiny
4.Mesh Carter

They all have been featured previously in this blog. You can Track back if you wanted to get to know all of them.

2 comments: