Saturday, May 29, 2010

DMG CREATIVE LOOK JUDGES FOR MAY 2010

THANK YOU DEAR JUDGES for choosing the winners for CREATIVE LOOK OF THE MONTH(MAY) CONTEST.

This is non biased double blinded contest since no name on the pictures were sent to them they have a different blog which is exclusive and confidential. They grade the models not on who they are or the number of titles won but on how creative they were, the pose used and the overall impact.

I hope you respect their decision as it is final

OUR LOVELY JUDGES WERE:

Floyd Mistwalker of Primsavers

Photobucket
* This animated ad is made possible by OhMy Shalala



* Floyd is the proud owner of Primsavers and my one and only relative in SL.. Im so proud to be his cousin. I can say I can always depend on him. He scolded me once for a mistake I did and hated me for that but like close friends and relatives there is ready forgiveness. He is a previous model and a very good designer. I can say it runs in the blood.. without him my SL life would be incomplete one way or another. Thanks cuz for judging in such a short notice.

Jecka De Cuir of Jeckalicious

* Jecka has been a loyal sponsor of E-Style, she sponsored the centerfold clothing of our December Issue. I thank her so much for judging this contest and for all the support

Ghost Trefoil of The Song Factory
* I met Ghost at CWS when she judged one of their contest and in which I won 3rd place in the styling karate theme. She is very kind hearted and very humble. Since then we became friends and Im very honored she accepted to judge this contest. Thanks Ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment