Sunday, May 23, 2010

DMG CREATIVE LOOK FINALISTS FOR MAY

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE MODELS WHO MADE IT THIS MONTH...For those who didnt make it you can enter next months contest..Pls submit a short paragraph about yourself to me in world..you can now walk the DMG Runway..your names will be up the clock in 24 hrs

EVE1209 QUINTESSA


GLITTER BOLISSIMA

I am honored to have been chosen as a finalist for DMG.

I have been modeling for over a year now in SL. Shortly after graduating SuperElite Academy along with their Elite course, I was crowned Ms. SL International and my career took off from there. I was also crowned Ms Rezz 2010 in March '10.

I have worked as a print, runway and magazine model as well as live, commercial and video modeling. I take great pride in modeling and have fun at with it at the same time.

I am the Director of Catalyst of Fantasy's Modeling Academy and I also train there. I mentor a handful of new models as well as some older ones too *smiles*

I love fashion in RL as well as SL. I take great care and pride with my appearance and keep up to date in skin, hair and clothing. Again, I thank you for being chosen as a DMG Creative Look finalist.

DEVI LONGFALL


PUHI ROTARU


Hi there.....I am Puhi Rotaru and am a High Fashion Model in SL. I have been in the modeling industry since August 2007 and graduated from Evane Modeling Academy in 2007.

I have an intensive resume of my achievments and have graced the runway with many top models and for many fabulous designers, done print work and have placed in many contest.

Modeling is my passion and styling is what I truly enjoy. I love it here in SL and everyday here is a learning experience for me. I am also doing photography and enjoy being able to make photos which "stand out" and loved by those whom I capture in them.

I am pleased to be a finalist for DMG Creations and congratulate all the other finalist too. I also send a word of encouragment to others who want to be a model or in contest and say "dont give up and keep trying", because if its what you desire, you will succeed.

Aloha...Puhi :)


DIXIESWEET28 TWINE


Hi my name is Dixiesweet28 Twine, I have been in sl for 17 months, it has been the most interest months.I have gotten to meet alot of interesting people, learning all of the different cultures, fashion and style. I starting the modeling in nov 2008, i did my first show in dec 2008 and i love it ,and that were my addiction for modeling started and i never look back.

Am attending Miss Virtual World Modeling Acadermy.

Agency
DejaVogue

ANGELRAELLA SHELMAN


KARINA SAUNDERS


VALERIA ENDRIZZI


LULU COBA

Hi my name is LuLu Coba, I have been a model since January and in this time been lucky enough to have graduated from academies including Avenue and M~Lees, participated in many runway shows and recently a magazine shoot.

To be a Creative Look Finalist again is such an honour and Im so grateful for this opportunity.
Good luck to all the finalists :)

No comments:

Post a Comment