Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Get To Know Them: Creative Look Winners for NOVEMBER

Winner: NATZUKA MILIANDROVIC

Winning the dmg creations contest of November is a real honor for me.
I just start working as a model and receive this important confirmation literally took my breath away.
Playing with the look and photography are my main passions and discover to be able to do it well is a great satisfaction for me specially because, I have to admit this, the competition was not easy and all the other finalists were more than perfect.
I thank the judges, the sponsors, but most of all, the sweet Docseree which has proved
friendly and helpful from the first moment that I decided to participate.
Now, I run the risk of sounding repetitive, but, thanks thanks a lot to all the staff working at the competition.

RESUME :
* CERTIFIED MODEL by Outrageous Glamour INC *

* Agencies:
Outrageous Glamour Agency *
Ritz Elite Modeling Academy & agency *
DMG Creation & E-style MOdel group *

* Show
REMA Fashion Show Sunday 5/12/2010

Box of Jewels O-Glam Inc 12/12/2010

* Contests:
DMG Creative Look November 2010 winner *


* Live Store Model:
DMG Creations

RUNNER UP: ADDISONLYNN BLAISDALE

No comments:

Post a Comment