Thursday, April 22, 2010

INTRODUCING: The New DMG LIVE MALE MODELS

If you tp to our store you will see them on the runway modeling male clothes by DMG Creations..Female clothing are being modeled by our DMG CREATIVE LOOK FINALIST...

Congratulations to:

MESH CARTER


Hey there, Mesh Carter here,

This year held and still holds so many wonderful and amazing adventures and experiences ever since I started modeling in October.
I meet so many cherished friends and people full of creativity and good will in this world, people I enjoy working with, designers I am proud to show the work of, fellow models who are always willing to share their experience and little tips with anyone who'd listen.
I have graduated a couple of schools, among them FI as an associate and JSE, but the runway and the actual experience are a great teacher just the same, it's a learning curve without an end, and there's always something else you don't know.

I do have ambitions but they are mostly about my own skills, I am here to enjoy the ride.

represented by: SSMA, IMA, Alter-Ego, EIMA, Twisted Rose, Farouche Tres and Siren productions

AMITRIEL MATTERCASTER

Amitriel Mattercaster

Sl Birth-date: 12/10/09
Gender (SL): Male
Location/Timezone: EST
Agencies: Farouche Tres, Top Models
Training: Graduated from Farouche Tres Modeling School in March 2010, have received additional training at Top Models as well.
Photographers worked for: Brew Eiren, LovelyMiwako7399 Menna
Runway Experience: Participated in Farouche Tres Graduation Ceremony Fashion Show March 2010



CHRISTIANDAVID1 DESTINY

Winner of Mr and Mrs DAB '08/ [6mths contract inc training] [Mrs DAB Jula Carnell]
Won best Model Aug 08 Zanphoria /
2nd in SL's next top model 09
Modelled for edo with Agata
Modelled for Kabuki

Currently------------------------
Zanphoria Head Model -Diversity Model -Sky dolls model - Einsteins Model -MWC Model - Envision model -T.O.M.A model -Siren model -Print Model for MéLanGe Inc - EIMA top model - EMA Model

My ambition is to be a top Model -i am approachable and professional - Available -please contact me IM/Note card or
E-mail christiandavid1destiny@googlemail.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27589184@N04/
http://moolto.ning.com/profile/christiandavid1destiny

BARNEY HELENDALE


Rezz Date-July 09, 2008
Name-Barney Helendale
Time- PST (SL time)
Times available-8am to 2 pm

Resume

Academy Training
Glance International Graduate

Agencies

DejaVogue Agency
Catalyst of Fantasy Agency (CoF)
Trendy Agency
DMG Creations & E-STyle Fashion Magazine Exclusive Models Group

Shows

DejaVogue- Chantkare, Bellissima, Shiki

CoF- VelvetRythms

Intro

SL has been an experience!! When i first arrived, i was a classic "newbie". But with the assistance of nice people, mentors, i adjusted well. Now, i help others as I was helped. Most of my experience, has been working as a host. I work at a Jazz Club, so i see many well-dressed people. I admire style and class, and as a people person, i knew it was only a matter of time, before i became a model.

"Looking good is feeling good."

Barney Helendale


LARS FOULSBANE


Hello, my name is Lars Foulsbane.
I started modelling in February 2010 as a Store Model for a company,
the owner asked me, as I went there for the opening party. I started to have an interesst in the Modelling World with this first job. My whole life in Second Life, I was always addicted to fashion, to find the latest outfit or the best new store. As I started as a store model, I also did some castings and joined some agencies like EMA, D'ior, Deja Vouge and others.
I was a JCNY Showcase Model through March and gained a lot of experience and knowledge through this.
I walked for different companies and different styles, so i was part of the SOURCE Show from D'ior and walking soon for Farouche on the Fashion Alert Sim.
Working on different projects is really exciting. I have done some previous runway shows and some are coming up. On the EMA Disco Theme Show, i could show my talent and was the Top Winner, which was great fun. I look forward to an exciting future as a model in Second Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment