Tuesday, January 19, 2010

DMG CREATIVE LOOK JUDGES NOVEMBER & DECEMBER 2009

I would like to thank the following persons who judged our November & December Creative Look Contests:

NOVEMBER JUDGES:

1. MROHS BAXTON of EDGE DESIGNS


2. THEA TAMURA of THEA TAMURA FASHION


3. RAMONA PLANER of LE CHARME FASHION


DECEMBER JUDGES:

1. MAXES LOON of MOOLTO.COM


2. MANNON MANNONEN of CANDOUR SKINS and MANNONS HAIR


3. DANI PLASSITZ of D-DESIGNS



When I first started this contest I promised myself that I wouldnt be biased...I am a model and I know how it feels joining contests..the only way to eliminate biases is not to judge your contest yourself..so I begged this kind hearted designers to choose my winners.. I sent them a Lookbook with the models pics with no names in it so (new and veteran models have equal chances, a modelling school graduate or not).. the judges has to decide solely on the creativity of the model, not the model per se nor the enhancement of their pictures(you dont have to hire very expensive photographers just to enter - again this is not a photo contest)...the models must show their creativity, style, pose and over all impact or x-factor, this is the reason why we accept non-photoshop pics... the models also doesnt know who their judges will be until the day of the judging.

We will stick to what we have started that is to give you a quality contest...maybe not high on the Linden Prize but with all the prizes in store for them...its worth joining.

Personally I have never joined a contest as a model that gives out expensive quality shoes to the finalists and expensive quality hairs to the top placers. My finalists and winners can attest to the veracity of my statements...

It takes one model to know the needs of her fellow models...

Thank you for all your support!-Seree

No comments:

Post a Comment